Monday, November 20, 2017

YOU WERE ON ACID, CHARLES MANSON

Reports this morning that Charles Manson, worst party crasher in California, passed away. While he had been slated for the death penalty for his involvement in the serial killings he had his "Family" cult commit for him, changes in the legal system in the 1970s altered his terms to life in prison. He'd been up for parole, but it's been obvious over the decades that the fucker's mind was just GONE man.

Lemme bring up Sam Kinison's take on Manson:



Of the people who die that make me feel nostalgic, or lost, or despairing, Manson ain't one of them. I despise mass murderers, so let this one pass while waiting on Henry Kissinger to kick the bucket.

1 comment:

dinthebeast said...

I found this LA Times article on Susie Madrak's blog that explains pretty well how Charlie got the way he was. At the bottom of the article I left a comment recounting a couple of times I encountered Manson groupies when I was young.

http://susiemadrak.com/2017/11/20/charles-manson-mastermind-of-1969-murders-dies-at-83/

-Doug in Oakland