Monday, April 22, 2019

A Slight Glitch In the Mueller Reading

Well I said I was going to read the Mueller Report, right?

I went and downloaded a free copy to my B&N Nook a couple nights ago, yep.

And... it's in a PDF format that doesn't zoom in very well. When I try to enlarge to read, the page freezes up. It's gotten quite vexing.


via GIPHY


So I am looking at two options. One: read it off a regular computer where the PDF enlarge function won't vex me. Two: pay actual money for an ebook copy that might have better enlarge function.

I'll report back shortly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dinthebeast said...

The New York Times has it up in searchable form, I don't know if that helps you or not:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/04/18/us/politics/mueller-report-document.html?emc=edit_nn_20190418&nl=morning-briefing&nlid=6579526920190418&te=1

I haven't read the whole thing yet either, as the pdf won't download at the 2g data speeds I have until next week, after which I will definitely have a copy of it on the drive to this laptop.

-Doug in Oakland