Saturday, April 13, 2019

Trailer Alert: THIS IS IT

I JUST NEED TO STAY ALIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE EPISODE IX THE RISE OF SKYWALKER.



Well, that and a fully unredacted Mueller Report. (I shouldn't joke. There's a story about a family where the dad went to the hospital dying and one of the last things he said was "Shit, I'm not going to see the Mueller report, am I?")

So this is it, OLD GODS AND NEW. I need to live this long, at least. I don't want to die, not now, not with the world like this, but at least grant me this one boon to survive and watch the last official Star Wars saga film EVER. (Spinoffs are unavoidable at this point)

WILL THERE BE EWOKS? Maybe, one shot suggests being on Endor's Moon.

WILL THERE BE PORG? Well, Chewie's gotta eat SOMEthing...

WILL THERE BE A REINCARNATED EMPEROR PALPATINE? ...HOLY SSHHHHIIIIIIII---

MY SEVEN-YEAR-OLD SELF HAS FEELS, PEOPLE.

ALSO I should be getting new Jedi robes soon.


I AM GEEKING LIKE I NEVER GEEKED BEFORE.

UPDATE: I CAN SHOW YOU THE WAYS OF THE FORCE

Well, kinda.

No comments: