- First up, an amendment securing the checks and balances between the three branches of government, above all spelling out that the President is NOT above the law.
- Second, limiting elections from these ongoing, always-in-cycle eternal campaigns down to campaigns that can only be held and funded in that one year that the election actually takes place.
- Third, anger over campaign mudslinging, and the overall deceit of elected officials and their mouthpieces, brought up the fix that lying is not protected speech. I feel I will need to come back to this issue later.
- Next, seriously (if we look past the silliness of my Christmas wish list), came an amendment proposal to fix the elections primary chaos and improve the odds of electing a Presidential candidate who represents the whole nation instead of just representing New Hampshire and South Carolina.
- The last one I just posted went into the horrific lapses of memory by certain "Loyal Bushies" and that if anyone has that kind of problems remembering their own jobs they ought to be pushed out for their and our own good.
So there we stand on amendment ideas. It'd be nice if people could take note, and also take note that they can resolve these issues themselves, but still. I have a few more amendment ideas to table, such as tweaking the war powers responsibilities of both the Congress and the White House, or something about eliminating the office of the Vice President, or something to get rid of fleas I hope... no wait...