Thursday, June 04, 2015

Predicting Character: Should I Even TRY To Keep Up?

It's at the point we've gotten campaign roll-outs on a daily basis around here.  I haven't even gotten to a full review of Lindsey "THERE'S A DRAGON UNDER YOUR BED BOOGA BOOGA" Graham - I still have only a basic review from when he first made noise about throwing his hat in the ring - and now there's Lincoln Chafee for the Democrats and Rick "The Third Thing I'd Shut Down Is Pie" Perry from the Republican side.

Best thing I can tell you is that the current roster of Republicans are all made up of Active-Negative types and the Democrats are balancing along with a couple of Active-Negatives and maybe a couple of Active-Positives (although I have no idea just exactly what Lincoln Chafee is gonna be because... well, he's off his rocker).

I do not see a single potential Republican candidate who will demonstrate enough wisdom and independence from a worn-out Reagan-Era dogma of tax-cuts, wage-war, crush-social-services, blame-immigrants, kill-jobs ideas.  I do not see any Democratic candidates that can genuinely threaten Hillary Clinton's dominance atop the primaries.

I could go into more details, but from this point on, it's turtles all the way down.  We got what we got.

For the Love of GOD DO NOT VOTE REPUBLICAN.  That's all I can say for now.

I'm close to a milestone blog post: the number 750.  I'll see if I can make it a special one.

No comments: