Sunday, November 13, 2016

The Disconnect

Granted, I'm way busy right now catching up on my NaNoWriMo writing, which I'm trying to use as a distraction from the blues I'm getting from the political side of my life.

I've turned off the television, save for Cartoon Network and college football (Dammit Bucs, when you gonna get better?). It's still not helping.

I'm still angry at a nation where 57 million fellow citizens knew what they were getting in Trump - bankruptcy, sexual assaults, racism, incompetency - and still either closed their eyes to it out of party loyalty, a crazed hope that Trump wouldn't hurt them, or they WANTED exactly that.

Well, now. You got it. Along with the majority of us who DIDN'T want that.

I'm going back to writing, see if it can improve my mood.

When I get back, America you and I are gonna have to have a long chat about what you did wrong.

2 comments:

dinthebeast said...

Have you read what Greg Palast has written about the crosscheck purges being larger than Trump's margin of victory in at least three states? If so, what do you think about it?

http://www.gregpalast.com/election-stolen-heres/

-Doug in Oakland

Pinku-Sensei said...

I'm glad your replaced "interesting" with "sad" and added "dammit" and "never Trump" to your reaction boxes. They much better express the appropriate range of reactions to your posts in a post-Trump blogging world.