Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Overwhelmed

I'm not underwhelmed at the moment, I can tell you that.

There's about ten-twenty things I gotta do, and for all the outrage I currently have about our trumpian state of misdeeds I'm lacking the time to get focused on even one anger-inducing stupid thing.

Although I'll take a moment and say that trump insisting on a military parade for his own bruised ego is the height of hypocrisy coming from a draft-dodging coward with bone spurs who still golfed without a goddamn care.

Meanwhile, pray to God we're still here in a week or two from now.

AND GET THE GODDAMN VOTE OUT. You have voter registration for state/congressional Primaries coming up! GET EVERYONE SANE YOU KNOW OF SIGNED UP AND READY TO VOTE REPUBLICANS OUT OF OFFICE.

Good Luck. We're all counting on you.



1 comment:

dinthebeast said...

Well, we flipped another statehouse seat, and I read this morning that the supremes are likely to strike down partisan gerrymandering when they take it up next session.

-Doug in Oakland