Monday, June 15, 2015

Honest Bumper Stickers 2016: The Hits Just Keep Coming

I warned you.  I warned you there were more of these coming.

Leave it to Bush Numero Tres to ignite the fire tonight to get more of these posted.  Thanks to that laughably over-exuberant logo he launched this weekend for his 2016 campaign, I am here to bring you this:

The original font is Baskerville, but all I have
with this ancient CorelDraw 9 software that's
closest is Calson.  The trained eye will notice the difference...
It's more cluttered than the ones the Washington Post bloggers are dreaming up, but it's the meme I'm going with so screw it.

Now that's out of my system, let's move on to the other victims uh major campaigners for the Presidency in 2016...








3 comments:

dinthebeast said...

Poor Miss Lindsey, he feels like he has to start a war in there for... That's what I don't get.

-Doug in Oakland

dinthebeast said...

Here's one I found in BAC's Sunday Funnies. It's about Jeb! and it's the sixth panel from the top...

http://yikes101.blogspot.com/2015/06/sunday-funnies_21.html


-Doug in Oakland

dinthebeast said...

Oops, she put another one in there and now it's the seventh...

-Doug in Oakland