Monday, July 27, 2015

Brief note: Yes, I Plan On Making Tampa Bay Comic Con 2015 This Saturday

I am hoping to share the day with my nephews, who are into gaming and some of the comic book narratives, and a little of the science fiction movies/television.  We'll see how it goes.  Some of my library co-workers not working Saturday may make it as a former co-worker in the area wants to show.

I do plan on cosplaying, wearing the Jedi robes mom crafted for me that I wore at MegaCon earlier in the year.  So it may yet be a long and busy day for me.  Here's hoping it goes well - no morning downpours, easy walkpaths, lots of benches to sit on between patrols, posing with cute bounty hunters, etc. - and I promise to document the atrocities.

gonna meet my boss R2 and do a little roll-out
Update (Friday night): Yup.  Got the robe and gear - sans lightsaber I will make sure I leave tomorrow morning with it - already in the car.  The brother/sister-in-law plan on dropping the nephews off for me to meet and greet at the door.  I promise to post pics as soon as possible Saturday night.

No comments: