Thursday, October 15, 2015

Getting To The Writing: NaNoWriMo Time 2015 Edition

We're coming up to November...

Which is another round of National Novel Writing Month (aka NaNoWriMo).

As a personal note, I'm going to be busy this November working as a Municipal Liaison here in Florida, meaning I'm not only writing but organizing, getting Write-Ins up and running at various places for fellow NaNo writers to attend.

Here's hoping this year goes well, and that a lot of good novels get typed into existence.

So to the seven readers writers following this blog, GET WRITING.

1 comment:

Pinku-Sensei said...

I really don't have a novel in me, so no NaNoWriMo for me. Instead, next month is NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) for me, as I join more than 100 bloggers in posting every day. Then again, every month is NaBloPoMo for me and has been for four years. I don't think I've missed a day on my blog since April 2011.