Friday, September 23, 2016

Why I Didn't Come Up With a Drinking Game for the Trump/Clinton Debate September 2016

I created drinking games early on in 2015 for the Republican and Democratic primary debates, but not for the one that's coming up next week.

It's because back then it was funny and caustic and there was a sense of how much of a circus the whole thing was. Especially because Trump was going to - and did - go into the debates with a Scorched Earth tactic that made the debates both painful and malicious to watch.

Today, this shit's not funny.

Trump is honestly one vote away from the White House and the unlimited damage he could do in the Executive branch.

That doesn't require a game for drinking. Not one damn bit.

Stay sober, America. SOBER UP DAMN QUICK and stay that way for November, because it is up to you now. Every voter, sane and sober, needs to show up and stop Trump.

2 comments:

Pinku-Sensei said...

I won't look for other drinking game rules for tomorrow's debate. I'll just re-share the posts I already have for Clinton and Trump. On the other hand, I will have drinks and rules for the Vice Presidential Debate on October 4th. I might even have new rules for the second debate, even if they won't be yours. The drinks will remain the same.

dinthebeast said...

Must have picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue...

-Doug in Oakland