Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Personal Notes

It's gotten a bit hectic in the Real World for me. There was a sudden resignation at work last month, and that job's duties ended up getting sorted out to the remaining full-time staffers to handle until a new library director can be hired.

As such, I'm really really distracted and the political ranting is kinda taking a back seat for me. I can barely correct fools on Twitter right now as is.

I am working on a blog entry for the midterm voting for Florida, especially the always-popular Ballot previews, but until further notice I am not going to...

what the hell...?

What's all this about Mario Kart?

(reads up on it)

OH SWEET JESUS CHRIST ON A BIKE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR WORLD.

It's a good thing I never got into Nintendo games...

1 comment:

dinthebeast said...

I haven't and don't intend to read her book, but figure she probably deserves to cash in on having had the misfortune of fucking Fergus.
I did see some reports of conspiracy theory looking stuff said to be in the book that was probably humor (again, I haven't read it) but will no doubt be used as fuel for the lie factory, like everything else.
There's no accounting for taste, and I may not understand why she did it in the first place, let alone why she said what she said about it, but perhaps that's none of my business.

-Doug in Oakland