Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Overwhelmed February 2020 Edition

I have to apologize for not blogging as often as I want to.

There's an article I want to write, but it's so depressing and hard to think through that I'm not finding the time to even START it.

And it doesn't help that the constant rush of bad, crazy news - oh Lord, trump's mishandling of the incoming pandemic would require three separate articles of wailing by itself - makes it that difficult to focus.



All I want to do at the moment is beg my seven readers' patience, pray for our salvation from the violence and madness consuming us all, and let you know that sooner or later I'll get my head straight enough to write what I need to say.

Good luck, and GODS HELP US.

1 comment:

dinthebeast said...

Politics and political news have both drifted into the "requires self-care" zone. Stay vigilant, but take care of yourself, you'll be needed as this thing continues to play out.

-Doug in Sugar Pine