Saturday, December 24, 2022

The Document of trump's Atrocities

Here's some light reading for this Christmas weekend, everybody.

The Final Report of the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol.

At a whopping 845 pages in PDF format.

Dunno if the Republicans will keep it up after they take control of the House in January, so download it while you can!

Don't worry, I made sure my library ordered a print copy for checkout!

If only the professor who taught me Government Documents Librarianship could see me now!

I'm already seeing photos of Giuliani's failed press conference at the Four Seasons Landscaping store front. It's now a matter of official public record. BWHAHAHAHAHA.

'Course, the rest of it is not as funny...


1 comment:

dinthebeast said...

Thank you. I downloaded it to "documents" and stuck it right next to the Mueller report...

-Doug in Sugar Pine