Sunday, May 05, 2024

It's CINCO DE MAYO 2024

I still haven't seen taco trucks on every corner. It's been EIGHT YEARS. The fearmongers LIED to us, America.

In the meantime, here's some taco recipes with DANNY "Yes, a blade is involved" TREJO!


On a personal note, there's a couple of personal anniversaries and remembrances for me this month of May, some of which I'll post here and at least one that'll post to my librarian blog across the corner (WHICH ALSO DOESN'T HAVE A TACO TRUCK, AAAAAAAAUUUGGGGHHHH).

2 comments:

dinthebeast said...

For a while when I was living in Richmond, our next door neighbor set up an outside grill under an awning and started selling tacos. I thought at the time that progress was finally being made, but alas, we had to move away and I don't know if he's even still selling them. Damn, they were good, though, and only two bucks a pop.

-Doug in Sugar Pine

Paul W said...

Just had to delete an Anonymous comment from a bible-spewing account. I hate Anonymous cowards and this is a thread on TACOS, not End Of Times BS. /headdesk