seriously, something weird is happening with my blog traffic. This tiny little one-paragraph blog article has gotten 1.9K views within a week. Normally I'd be lucky to get 30-40 without a promotion from Crooks & Liars, and those net me about 400 views at best. But the incoming traffic is coming in from "Other" on the stats charts. I fear my blog is getting pilfered by AI bots. Help me.
3 comments:
Not gonna be anywhere with a government building today, so I guess I'll miss it.
-Doug in Sugar Pine
seriously, something weird is happening with my blog traffic. This tiny little one-paragraph blog article has gotten 1.9K views within a week. Normally I'd be lucky to get 30-40 without a promotion from Crooks & Liars, and those net me about 400 views at best. But the incoming traffic is coming in from "Other" on the stats charts.
I fear my blog is getting pilfered by AI bots. Help me.
Sue them for training their blasted robots with your content...
-Doug in Sugar Pine
Post a Comment