Sunday, April 14, 2024

I'm Just Waiting On a Monday (Suck It, trump)

You might notice that despite all on the harrumphing from me about how Elon Musk destroyed Twitter that I'm still on there. Like spotting a car wreck on I-4, I can't look away and need to fulfill my Reply Guy urges. (Also, I want to be there when Musk implodes Twitter: Screw you, Elon, I'm deadnaming it 'cause calling it X is stupid) 

Having mentioned how donald trump (lowercase-naming him) spent the past week filing last-minute legal appeals against the pending April 15th Manhattan criminal trial over his hush money payments, I had a Reply Guy moment on Twitter that I'd like to share on this blog:


I had to take the "thes" out of the sentences to fit Twitter character count, by the by.

Ron Filipkowski is someone I follow and reply/requote often, also by the by.

It's a little bit of levity - and a shit-ton of schadenfreude - waiting for Monday to roll up tomorrow, with trump forced to sit in the courtroom during jury selection knowing that this is no longer something he can control.

Justice is coming, trump. No more delays. Cower like the coward you are.

P.S.: Tank the stock. SELL MORTIMER, SELL!

1 comment:

dinthebeast said...

The Postal Inspectors would catch him on the way to Guam. If not, would the island tip over?
Perhaps he could trade his Adderall for some betel nuts? Naw, he'll just go to his court date and misbehave like always.

-Doug in Sugar Pine