Tuesday, April 02, 2024

Personal Promotion: Local Authors Event at Lake Wales Public Library April 9

To the nine official readers of this blog, if any of you can reach central Florida this coming Tuesday April 9th, I hope you can stop by Lake Wales Public Library for my Local Authors appearance in the morning.

Here's the event info:

Date:
April 9, 2024
Time:
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Location:

Library Lobby

Address:
290 Cypress Garden Lane
Lake WalesFL 33853

The library likes you to sign up ahead of time so they can track the turnout, please and thank you.

I'll be there - discussing my latest publication Funny Locations - as part of the National Library Week event that happens across the United States every second week of April. Lake Wales' theme this year is to support the local authors, and they're going to have a big showing of published writers that I know across Polk County and central Florida.

If you can't make it to Lake Wales, at least check out your local libraries to partake of their events, again please and thank you.

And psst buy my book (owstophittingme)

 

No comments: