Sunday, October 02, 2016

Help a Blogger Out With His Bicycle

So I was cycling this morning for my exercise when the seat broke.

Yes, I am that much of a fatass. I *am* losing weight, though.

It's just now I can't do it with my bicycle. The seat needs replacing and the frame probably needs checking to make sure it didn't bend when I fell off into the mud.

So here I am, hat in hand, asking if the 8 regular readers of this blog might know about 50,000 people or so who can pass around the donation plate so I can afford finding Bicycle Repairman to fix my ride.



There's a PayPal button to the right, and any help would be most appreciated.

If you're very kind, you can visit my Writings tab and see what stories and books are on the market and then any purchases will lead to some earnings that will help with the bills.

Also wik, gotta get prepared for the upcoming annual NaNoWriMo, so to anybody out there joining in on the novel writing efforts, good luck!

No comments: