Tonight is the last televised debate between Hillary and "Screw You Guys I'm Going Home" Trump.
Here are your options for tonight's viewing:
1) Find a writers' group meeting to attend tonight and get prepped for your upcoming NaNoWriMo writing effort for November.
2) There's playoff baseball on tonight, I think.
3) Are hairstyle salons open at 9:00 PM EST?
4) Find a pro-Hillary debate watch party in your area and bring enough booze to endure the Trump-shitshow but not enough to prevent you from safely driving home. Either that or make sure there's a designated driver to come by after the debate to pick you up. I doubt anybody at the party is going to want to stay sober watching that draft-dodging tax-dodging tiny-fingered Cheeto-faced ferret-wearing shitgibbon.
5) You might wanna start shopping at the local CostCo for your winter survival supplies and tonight might as well be the time to do it.
6) Read a book. I've got some lovely books you can purchase and download to your Kindle... (ow stop hitting me)
7) Watch sober, and then get on your knees and pray. BEG FORGIVENESS FROM THE ALMIGHTY that we as a nation were fools to let Trump anywhere near the Presidency and BEG BEG BEG a thousand times for the Good Lord to show Mercy upon us by gifting enough voters with the wisdom to NOT VOTE TRUMP when their time in the ballot booth comes.
7a) And for the Love of God don't vote Republican, period.
Keep your head down and survive, America. We're going to get hit by the eye of this Trumpstorm...