Sunday, December 29, 2019

Sharing Vagabond Scholar's Jon Swift Memorial 2019

Every end of the year, Batocchio hosts a blog round-up of recommended reads in honor of political blogger Jon Swift.

I am honored to be one of the handful offered an opportunity to share, and so I placed "A Cruel Month" article as my submission, of which I hope the readership enjoys.

I encourage the seven followers of this blog to take the time to visit the Jon Swift page and read through the other links, check up on fellow like-minded bloggers raging against the trumpian storm of corruption, and keep yourself informed for the coming year of madness that will be the 2020 general elections.

I hope to blog a few more things today, keep an eye open.

1 comment:

dinthebeast said...

Already read it. Found out that a blogger I've been reading and following the activism of for ten years, Pamela Merritt, is also the author of a book about the mentality of cats.

-Doug in Oakland