Sunday, August 07, 2022

Official: Strangely Funny IX Now Available

To all nine readers of the blog here, if you don't follow the librarian/writing one, I want to inform you that the latest volume of the Strangely Funny humor-horror anthology is available via Amazon!

(I know, some of you are philosophically opposed to Amazon, but Kindle Direct is one of the few ways small-press publishers can get the work out there, so be kind...)

Yes yes, they've heard that song...

My short "The Brides Of Wi-Fi," a modern-day take on the vampire brides of lore, is part of Volume IX, so if you enjoy humorous takes on horror tropes, the entire series should be a good read from Volumes I to now.

If you need to know which other volumes to peruse:

"I Must Be Your First" in Strangely Funny

"Minette Dances With the Golem of Albany" in Strangely Funny III

"The Pumpkin Spice Must Flow" in Strangely Funny V

"How a Vampire Gets a Tan" in Strangely Funny VI

"War of the Murder Hornets" in Strangely Funny VIII

Also check out "Why The Mask" in Mardi Gras Murder and "The Secret of the Battle of Los Angeles" in History and Mystery Oh My

I shall resume some political angst blogging shortly. But in the meantime, please, BUY MY BOOKS. ;-)


No comments: