Sunday, August 11, 2019

Turning Off Parts of the Comments Section

Okay, I've gotten sick of the Anonymous spammers filling up my comments inbox, so for now I am changing the settings to where you have to login with a Google account to post a comment.

If this is a problem for you, I apologize, but I am sick of the spam.

If there is another way of making the comments options more open to non-Google accounts, let me know. Tweet me at @PaulWartenberg or direct email me at my Gmail account (It should be on my About page, check the tab above)

3 comments:

dinthebeast said...

OK, let's see if this works. Some blogs make me comment in a different browser to use my Google account, but this one is showing me as signed in, so I expect it will work.

-Doug in Oakland

Allan S said...

Any way you can back track this ass and dump random stuff on his email?

Paul W said...

there might be something in the way of apps I can install on a computer, but in terms of Blogger giving me any help, forget it. I sent in a couple of complaints and never got an email back. >:(