Thursday, November 24, 2022

A Few Things To Be Thankful For 2022

I am thankful that the Democrats held onto the US Senate this midterms.

I am thankful that we are one day closer to donald trump facing criminal charges for violating the Presidential Records Act.

I am thankful we all survived to witness the 10th anniversary of the almighty Butt Fumble.

I am thankful that today at Thanksgiving dinner I get to meet a nephew I haven't seen in 20 years and a niece I've never met.

I am thankful I get one more chance to share the greatest Thanksgiving television episode of all time.


 REPEAT AFTER ME: "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."

2 comments:

dinthebeast said...

We do actually have much to be thankful for. Happy thanksgiving.

-Doug in Sugar Pine

Palolololo said...

I'm wearing my WKRP Turkey day Drop tee shirt